One of the best ways for a business to be identified is through its uniform. When the entire crew is dressed up nicely and in uniformity, you will notice that you’re in an environment that is well-organized, well-coherent, and well-conceived. Moreover, it represents an entire organization or business you’re about to deal with. The same goes for the management of a hotel. The staff has to be in its hotel uniforms to be able to identify them as part of the management.
UAE Uniforms is a manufacturer and supplier of hotel staff uniform catering to the needs of the business in all areas. You can find hotel uniform in the following categories;
- Porters Uniform
- Concierges Uniforms
- Room Service Uniforms
- Kitchen Staff Uniform
- Housekeeping Uniform
- Waiter/Waitress Hotel Uniforms
- Front Desk Clerks Uniform
- Kitchen Manager Uniforms
- Housekeeping Supervisor Uniform
- Supervisor Of Guest Services Hotel Uniforms
- Front Desk Supervisor Uniforms
- Executive Chef Uniforms
- Restaurant Manager Uniforms
Why Uniforms Are Important For The Hospitality Business
When you’re offering incredible services, it wouldn’t be appealing that the staff is not dressed suitably. In fact, the level of your hotel staff uniform should be in accordance to the services you offer to your valuable clients.
There is absolutely no place for plain, sloppy, dirty uniforms in any business. For a hotel business, it is imperative to have the best hotel uniforms that will be a great representation of the company itself.
Customers love to see the hotel management well-dressed. In saying that, the entire staff is also very pleased in their wearables because they boost of who they are.
UAE Uniforms – A Name Of Quality Products
We are one of the leading hotel uniform companies. We are a Hotel uniform supplier that believe in manufacturing high-end apparels for your staff. The fabric we use for manufacturing your hotel uniform is the highest quality we can find. We aim at creating housekeeping uniform, hotel staff uniform, front desk clerks uniform, kitchen manager uniforms, housekeeping supervisor uniform, supervisor of guest services hotel uniforms, front desk supervisor uniforms, executive chef uniforms, restaurant manager uniforms, porters uniform, concierges uniforms, room service uniforms, kitchen staff uniform and waiter/waitress hotel uniforms of a quality that will look incredibly good even amid busiest of days. After all, they work long and hard for your business and need something that is worth the money you’ve spent dressing them up nicely.
Hotel Staff Uniform – An Outfit For The Entire Management
The hotel staff if quite big. From porters, housekeeping, supervisors, waiters, waitresses, front desk clerks, kitchen managers, chefs to more, all of them deserve a unique hotel uniform of their own in accordance to their job descriptions. Each uniform will be based on the type of job. For instance, the hotel waiters will have a differently designed outfit with a unique color than that of the housekeeping.
This allows the customers as well as co-workers to identify the staff member. It also spares people the guesswork of knowing the employee and its role in the business.
We Know How The Hospitality Business Works
Since we are best at what we’ve been doing since ages – manufacturer and hotel uniform supplier – we know well how the hotel and hospitality industry works. UAE Uniforms, therefore, will create the best-looking uniforms for your staff. Our design represents the best of the brand and its employees. Since we know its not a walk in the park, we aim at hotel uniforms that are stylish with the appropriate color tone – a true representation of your brand. The uniforms will have a monogram of your hotel. It will be everything you ever wanted.
UAE Uniforms has a keen idea of what type of uniform will look good on which employee of the hotel. Also, what type of uniform will be best for their comfort and representation.
- Waiter/Waitress Hotel Uniforms: A crisp uniform that will let them look their best during service hours as they serve beverage and food to customers.
- Housekeeping Uniform: They should have plenty of pockets in their uniforms so that they can hold all the cleaning components quite conveniently.
- Porters Uniform: Their uniform should be distinctive enough that the customers know who to look for when they arrive at the hotel.
- Concierges Uniform: They should have a formal wear but one that says we’ll help you with everything you need from booking theatre tickets, planning city trips to making reservations at the best eateries in town.
- Kitchen Staff Uniform: Their uniforms should be clean and crisp for a functional and tidy kitchen environment. The chef shouldn’t look messy if someone wishes to compliment it for the food cooked.
- Room Service Uniforms: They should be presentable in a way that when people call them to their rooms for service, there is a positive and professional vibe. A more formal attire perhaps says that.